What’s wrong with training?
- Why did I get nominated for this program?
- Why should I learn this concept?
- Will this new learning help me?
- Did my manager get trained on this subject?
- Is it possible to implement this in my workplace?
- Will my manager help me to implement this new learning?
- Is my understanding right about the concept?
- If I ask a question during the training – will I look stupid?
- Why is the trainer treating us like we know nothing about the subject?
- How did the trainer assume that we are not practicing these ideas?
- Why is he defending his ideas so strongly?
- Why did he pick me to ask the question?
- Why is he conducting the class like a school teacher?
- Why did we play this game?
- Did I switch off the geyser?
- What time is the program going to end?
- Will I catch the train on time?
- Will I be able to reach home by 8PM?
- What should I cook for dinner?
- Why am I feeling sleepy?
- What if others notice that I am slee…….ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Subscribe to Prashna
- The Exit Route
- Sales Force Management – Part II
- High Performers with Low Ethics
- Talent Management Part II – The Classical Bottleneck
- A Good-bye Well Said
- Leaders, What’s your Single Important Deliverable?
brings together great experience,